Wednesday, June 20, 2007

The daily grind

So as you all know we went to MI a couple of weeks ago. Just last week we returned and michael was like where is the DS. i was like its probably in my green bag. I checked my green bag...nothing. Than i looked in my red back pack. nothing. I looked in michael's backpack...nothing. I started to look around the house...nothing. Michael was like "I asked you if you packed it and you said you did." I said, "I dont remember you asking me that, I remember telling you I packed the charger." Michael, "Good one may you lost like $250, the trip was like $600." I came to accept that i lost the DS and i even told my parents about how i basically lose everything....until michael was cleaning out HIS bag the other day ....and come to find it, it was in his backpack the WHOLE time.

Today michael was like lets make tacos for dinner, i was like "sure i need to go to dominicks anyways." Michael was like okay also get some salsa. I said okay. Than I rode my bike there and rode back with about 30lbs of food in my backpack and on my handle bars. And than i get home i get right to making the dinner. Michael finishes his dump than shower and arrives to a warm meal waiting. He was nice enough to start cleaning, but also started to complain. "you can wipe up by the stove when you cook...ugh you make such as mess when you cook." i said i would clean because his complaining was getting to me and that i usually wipe up right after i cook, however, i was tired from my bike ride. He insists and finishes the dishes and we were originally watching the plasma together, after dishes he goes into the bedroom to watch tv, without saying a word to me. my daily grind....

Anyways i hate my job

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is not the whole story may yang lee...i actually told you not to get your lean crusine lunches and only get me my taco stuff and my sala, and that would have only came out to around 23 pounds...the extra 7 pounds was all you. i also told you to walk yourself to the store, your the one that wanted to ride your bike. man, you really can't please this woman. i get all cleaned up for her, i eat her meals, and i don't even complain about the taco meat (which you cooked) being a tad spicy...what else do you want from me? man, may is one spoiled lady.

Sale Items said...

dang, Michael...little harsh on my little sis...maybe next time, you both can go shopping together and carry your own stuff. If dan ever tells me to clean..i just tell him if it bothers you so much, then do it yourself!

Anonymous said...

wow I almost feel jealous...hehe. dude what happened to vball man...you guys totally left me out!! haha no worries =P