Monday, June 11, 2007

Best of Luck Jeff






For Jeff's last fun weekend before he starts his new job at Metlife, we went on a short trip to MI. This was filled with some boardgames, ice cream, sun, and an awesome condo! We got there friday and spent the afternoon sitting in the sun enjoying beer and talking or basically gossiping. It was fun. At night we spent playing clue, hockey, scrabble, and DS. Sat was basically the same day except we also went to the beach where there were moths and a nasty odor. All in all it was nice to get away from work and the usual stuff. Best of luck Jeff at your new job, I hope it is better than mine.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

No wonder. I thought my most avid fans of Your Truly went missing. I'm glad you guys got in a last Hurrah. I wish I couldv'e been there...I spent this weekend oversleeping and missing the train to hang out with Michelle in Philly...and I am definatley feeling a little bit of guilt pangs :)

Glad you are back with pictures in tow.

xoxoxo

Michelle said...

yeah D, we coulda one upped their weekend if you came to the philly beer b que! Its all good, there will be other opportunities. I am jealous of the fun weekend you guys had in MI. Congrats to Jeff on the new job!

Anonymous said...

I like how we just talk to each other via May and Mike's blog....Not that there is any less love for the May and Mike....

Michael & May said...

umm...let me interrupt his private convo on my blog. haha. Yes it does suck you guys did not get to come, but we should definitely plan one together one of these days...its just nice to be by the lake and stay in a nice home..i mean we really did not do much, but it was fun just to chill out. ANd yes I back with pictures! by the way there were a lot of old and gay people so i guess....we fit right in.