Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Extra ! Extra ! Read all about it!

Anyways so I have a new blog for just photos so I have a place to advertise them, since I have my possible first gig, where I would actually get paid. Wee. Camera stuff is expensive no joke. We will see what happens. Since I have not blogged in awhile. I will input some important info to see if anyone is even reading this blog. First I am running a 10 mile at soldier field on Sat. Second I am still not pregnant. Third I feel everyone I know is preggers. Fourth Michael nags at me all the time about being dirty and lazy. If you call running 10 miles, cooking everyday, paying the bills, and living with michael lee as lazy... I don't know what to tell you. Fifth I am currently reading the Harry Potter series and loving it. Sixth I used up all my vaca days and have nothing to do except think of new hobbies that will pay for my living and blog/facebook all day and of course be lazy.

That is all for now.

mayyang-leephotography.blogspot.com

5 comments:

Oscar's Mama said...

Nice May! Congrats on the photo gig!

May Yang-Lee Photography said...

I knew you were loyal Megan!

Anonymous said...

I still read this. I don't think you are lazy or dirty.

Carrie

Doris and John said...

Oh man I have fell off the wagon...thanks Megs for representing...
tell Michael if he feels that you are lazy and dirty that he should start paying you for all the things you do around the house and once he sees how often he has to pay you he will realize.

Anonymous said...

Yes if the truth be known, in some moments I can phrase that I agree with you, but you may be considering other options.
to the article there is quiet a suspect as you did in the downgrade publication of this beg www.google.com/ie?as_q=1click dvd to ipod ?
I noticed the utter you suffer with not used. Or you use the dreary methods of inspiriting of the resource. I take a week and do necheg