Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Happy Birthday Mariam!







So prior to the bowling . It was a difficult road to bowl. I had looked up places in Logan square to eat prior to getting there. I had found Caliente. first we bought ourselves each a liquor of choice, everyones were 6 packs and my was a bottle of wine , second we head over to Caliente because it is byob, however we get lost and end up walking back and forth 5 blocks. We are sooo hot and looking forward for dinner. Once we got there there was no one in the restaurant and it was hotter in the place than it was outside! It was terrible, the food was about 15-20 for an entree, so not only was it hot it was no cheap sitting in 100 degree heat, the only thing that was nice was the fact that they put our beers on ice and i put ice in my wine. either way four 6 packs later and one wine bottle we head to bowling...and it was all awesomeness from there.

Also the guy next to me is 6'5.

No comments: